Thoradin - after retrieving his shipment.
Pulled Back In Edit
This quest is automatically available to the player once they reach the marketplace in Luskan. Once the area has been entered from the sewers, the player can return to the Adventurer's Camp and speak with Larethar to start it.
- Advance the main storyline far enough to be able to enter the Marketplace.
- Travel to the Adventurer's Camp and speak with Larethar to receive the quest.
- Travel to the Cutlass in Luskan and speak to Thoradin.
- Meet Thoradin in the Slums and track down his attackers, using the Search ability to find a bloodtrail leading to a guard and chest next to an abandoned fort.
- Dispatch the guard, loot the chest for Thoradin's late wife's locket, then enter the abandoned fort.
- Clear out the Dragonbloods that have taken over the fort and find Thoradin's missing shipment.
- (optional) Find a record of ship Suljack's slave trade.
- Either allow Thoradin to take his shipment and make the delivery or convince him not to, to convince him not to do this you will have to have found his wife's locket so you convince him this is not what she would have wanted, as well as the records of ship Suljack's slave trading for him to use as blackmail/protection.
Reward Editupon completion of the quest the player will be rewarded with the High Captain's Dagger
One-Handed Light Finesse (STR)
Dagger that formerly belonged to Ship Baram's High Captain. Stolen by both Larethar and Thoradin.
Requires: Proficiency Dagger
Damage: 1-4 Piercing
+2 to hit and damage
15% chance on hit to Silence
+5 to Sneak.
|1||Larethar received a letter asking for help from an old friend, a dwarf named Thoradin. He has asked you to go along with him to meet his old friend at the Cutlass in Luskan.|
|2||Thoradin says he was attacked when delivering contraband into Luskan for Ship Suljack, and the attackers stole his cargo. If he doesn't get the shipment back, Ship Suljack will have his head. Meet Thoradin in the slums and track down the attackers.|
|3||Thoradin says he was attacked somewhere in the slums. Look around the slums for clues.|
|4||A blood trail from the attack side led you to an abandoned fort in the slums. The Dragonbloods have taken it over, and they must have taken Thoradin's shipment inside.|
|5||You found a locket inside a chest just outside the Dragonblood fort. It belonged to Thoradin's late wife, Hlin. Thoradin seemed to be emotional for a moment when he got it back.|
|6||You found a record of Ship Suljack's slave trade, all carried out under the nose of the other Luskan ships. This is damning evidence against them.|
|7||It wasn't easy, but Thoradin was convinced that delivering the Traveler's Dust was not what his late wife would have wanted. You found blackmail that could be used against Ship Suljack to protect Thoradin from retribution. Grateful for a way out of the world of underground crime, Thoradin gifted Larethar with the High Captain's Dagger, Stolen from the High Captain of Ship Suljack himself.|